Winthrop Pharmacy is a locally owned and operated business that has been established for over 20 years. Our helpful team includes five pharmacists.
We are open 7 days a week to cater for all your health related needs and any advice that you may require.
Our 8.00 pm closing time on weekdays also makes it convenient for those who work or for after-hours care.
Among our services are the following:
- NDSS subagent
- Dose administration aids
- Staged supply service
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Pharmacist consultations (including MedsCheck)
- Scripts on file (with SMS alert)
- Return of unwanted medicines
- Equipment hire
- Practitioner-only health supplements
Shop 19, Winthrop Village Shopping Centre, 131 Somerville Boulevard, Winthrop WA 6150
Monday to Friday – 8.30 am to 8.00 pm
Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays – 8.30 am to 6.00 pm